Wow I am so excited to say that I have been nominated for a Liebster Award! Shout out to Ana Jacqueline for nominating myself for this award. Her Blog is an incredible mommy blog with some awesome content. I’m currently following and trying to accomplish my own Fall Bucket List.
The Liebster Award is an award given to new bloggers (200 readers or less) by other bloggers. I am honored to be on this list with so many other incredible bloggers. One of my favorite “bigger bloggers” is an awesome mommy named Natalie Her blog is incredible. She seriously throws the BEST parties for her children and shares all the details on her blog. She also shares online courses for growing your blog, as well as having her own YouTube channel. Did I mention she is pregnant with her 5th baby! Yes, she is a blogger supermom!
Officially accepting my nomination I am sharing a few fun facts about myself.
- I love post it notes, and color coordination.
- I am currently a nurse
- I have been pregnant or nursing since 2012 but my 3rd child is due in march.
- I hate sand
- I have an irrational fear of worms.
- I never thought I would be married or a mom.
- My favorite color is pink, and has been forever.
- I suffered from postpartum depression after the birth of my two children.
- My husband was/is my first boyfriend
- I love my life.
Questions from Jacqueline (anajacqueline) had for me to answer
1.What inspired you to start up your blog? Once I had children I couldn’t believe how much motherhood was sugarcoated in all those parenting books, so I decided to start a non-sugarcoated this is the messy part of motherhood you don’t read about blog.
2. What is your favorite post from your blog and why? Oh goodness there’s so many. I have to say though my favorite is “when You look into my eyes what do you see.” Its a post that I talked about suffering from PPD with my son.
3. If you could spend a day with anyone dead or alive who would it be a and why? Again, there’s so many, I think I would want to spend a day with a relative from way before my time. To see how life was before the age of technology.
4. What has been your biggest learning lesson in life? Don.t dwell on the past. Replaying situations that have happened in the past wont change your future or your future outcome. Let it stay in the past.
5. What is the biggest misconception others might have of you? That I am an extrovert. My husband is a huge extrovert and feels comfortable in front of a crowd. I do not. I like small intimate settings and large crowds give me nervous even with my profession.
6. A quote to live by. The Grass is not always greener on the other side.
My Nominations for the 2017 Liebster Award are:
Rachel B- http://prettyinbabyfood.com/
Liza P- http://www.lizaperry.com/
Bridgette E http://pbnjlife.com/
Brooke C- http://www.strugglesofafitmom.com/
Amelya S- http://homemakingwithmillie.com/
Congrats! The questions for my nominees are as followed:
- What made you start your blog?
- If you won a million dollars what would you buy or do with it?
- What do you do to relax?
- Beach or camping and why?
- What is the scariest thing you have experienced?
I look forward to reading your answers! If you accept your nomination Leave a comment below! If you have any questions feel free to check out the official rules at https://theglobalaussie.com/blog/liebster-award-2017/
Thank you again Ana Jacqueline!